Fair Start Scotland
Fair Start Scotland is a new service helping people get into work. PeoplePlus are working in collaboration with partners across Glasgow and Highlands & Islands to deliver the service, Fair Start offers tailored one-to-one support, then further support for up to 12 months when you get into employment.
How Does it Work
There are lots of people who want to work but find it difficult based on their circumstances.
Fair Start Scotland is delivered by PeoplePlus and trusted local delivery partners, who have a lot of experience helping people back into work in a variety of ways, including:
- helping to break down the barriers that might be stopping you from working;
- developing a range of support which recognises your skills, attributes and assets which will help you to progress towards employment;
- keeping in contact and offering personalised support to ensure the service is meeting your needs;
- keeping in touch with you when you find employment to make sure everything is going well and to answer any questions you might have
- giving you the chance to take part in engaging activities to build your confidence
More information about the service can be found here
For all enquiries, call us on 0141 471 5056 or freephone 0800 681 6628 or email email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook
We are delivering this service on behalf of the Scottish Government.