Our Ipswich Academy focuses on offering pre-employment training and deliver the following courses
- Employability Skills (Entry 3)
- Extended Award in Personal & Social Skills (level 1)
- Extended Award in Employability (level 1)
- Health, Adult & Child Care (Level 1)
All of the above courses are delivered in centre Monday to Friday 9.30 – 16.00 in a friendly atmosphere with access to free tea and coffee. Each learner is supplied with a tablet for the duration of their course which they can also use for job searches, emails and administration. On successful completion of the course they are able to keep the tablet.
Learners on our Health, adult and child care course benefit from a paid for DBS check if they go into employment on successful completion of the course.
We also offer Distance Learning Qualifications within the following areas to allow learners to complete training within the comfort of their own home with regular contact from one of our tutors for the duration of the training;
- Equality and Diversity (level 2)
- Customer Service (level 2)
- Mental Health Awareness (level 2)
- Information, Advice and Guidance (level 2)
- In the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings (level 2)
Fraser House, Museum Street, Ipswich IP1 1HE