About PeoplePlus Apprenticeships
At PeoplePlus we are passionate about apprenticeships and our team has knowledge and experience in many sectors. We are proud to place employers and learners at the heart of everything we do. Being a specialist provider of Levy funded apprenticeships, we’re here to help employers make the most of their Levy spend and develop the skills of their staff through apprenticeships.
Driven by Employer Needs
We set out to achieve a return on investment, whilst putting the learner at the heart of everything we do. We will work closely with employers to design a programme that is perfect for each business whilst measuring the ongoing impact of training. This emphasis on monitoring and maximising learner engagement rates enables us to see higher success rates and more learners successfully achieving their qualification.
Our Approach to Working with Employers
- We work with employers to identify training needs, vision and values, and how to maximise levy spend.
- Depending on the size of the organisation we can create bespoke learning materials.
- Marketing and communications support for programme engagement and launch.
- Our learning delivery is a blended learning model and incorporates a mix of digital workbooks accessed online, face to face development days and practical activities. Performance is regularly monitored and tailored to each business challenges.
- We offer recruitment support. If an organisation needs some fresh talent we can give your recruitment campaigns an extra boost to attract the best possible apprentices.
- End-point Assessment (EPA) planning and apprentice assessment organisation partners. We can make the EPA process as seamless as possible and help apprentices achieve the results they need.
Our versatile, unique and consultative approach has already won the trust of many key employers across the UK in both the private and public sector, with an aim to ensure that doing business with us is simple and enjoyable for both employers and learners alike.