PeoplePlus aim to do everything we can to enable people to live independently in their own homes and communities. We put people first. It is in our name, our ethos and our services.
PeoplePlus has been approved as a corporate appointee by the Secretary of State for the Department of Work and Pensions. This means we are recognised as an organisation that has the ability and experience to manage the welfare benefit responsibilities of any individual without capacity to do so themselves.
Our experience of providing money management services for individuals in receipt of assessed care monies means we are expertly placed to provide independent support to individuals who require assistance to manage their own finances if no suitable friends or family members can be found.
Our corporate appointee service is a cost-effective way of ensuring there are no conflicts of interest (for example, support providers being corporate appointees for people they also provide front line support to). The service also provides the following benefits:
- Empowers vulnerable people
- Maintains and protects client benefits and pensions
- Improves health and wellbeing
- Promotes independence and financial stability
- Client benefits and pensions are safeguarded
- Personalised service delivered by local team of advisers
- Reduces social isolation
We offer four service levels:
- Residential basic service
- Residential advanced service
- Community basic service
- Community advanced service
We offer a range of support options for people living in residential care or residing in their local community. Attached is an outline of our support models with annual prices