Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
This qualification will develop your understanding of lean organisation techniques and the skills required to work effectively in a team in the business sector. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to use lean organisation and business improvement techniques in business and to work effectively in a team.
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- Section 1: The features of a lean environment
- Section 2: Performing a productivity needs analysis
- Section 3: Devising a map of a process.
Unit 2: Business improvement techniques
- Section 1: The principles of the Kaizen strategy
- Section 2: The principles underpinning organisation of a business environment
- Section 3: Using visual indicators to make improvements to the work environment
- Section 4: Eliminating variance from workplace processes.
Unit 3: Effective team work in business
- Section 1: The features of an effective team
- Section 2: Working effectively within a team
- Section 3: What is required of a team leader.