Looking for a career change? Are you at risk of redundancy and need additional support to secure your next role? Need to develop some new skills after a long break from work?
Whatever your needs, our courses at PeoplePlus will equip you with the skills to start a fulfilling career.
We have strong relationships with local and national employers and know exactly what type of employees they want. We tailor our programmes to suit their needs!
Some of the employers we work with include:
- Pretty Little Thing
- 2 Sisters
Employability courses available
- Employability with Customer Service, Warehousing or Personal Development (Level 1 or 2)
- Employability with Security – with fully funded SIA licence (Level 2)
- Employability with Construction – with fully funded 5 year Green CSCS Card (Level 2)
All courses are now available at our Skills Centres in Cheshire, Warrington, Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool, Nottingham, Sheffield, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Ipswich, Grimsby, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Manchester & Stoke-on-Trent!
We are also offering pop up locations across England in 2020 so be sure to check our social media accounts and website for updates.
Eligibility: 19+ unemployed and in receipt of JSA, ESA or universal credits & not completed the course before.
Complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you.
Distance Learning Courses
As well as offering learning within your local Skills Centre, we also offer a wide range of distance learning courses. Our Distance Learning courses give you the freedom to study what, when and where you like. And you can study for free*
Your Safety is of Upmost Importance to Us
We have made sure that safety in the centre is our priority and have done the following things;
- A full risk assessment before opening our centre to you
- Put tape on the floor at 2m intervals to ensure social distance is adhered to
- We are not allowing entry to the centre for anyone other than our tutors and the other learners on your course. Un-expected visitors will not be allowed in
- Seating both inside and outside the classroom adheres to social distancing at 2m apart from one another. Desks, tables and chairs are all 2m apart
- Hand sanitisers will be available for use at the entrance and at various stations within the building
- Seats, tables, door handles and any other surface will be cleaned regularly throughout the day by one of our team who will be wearing disposable gloves