*You can get support of up to £600 whilst on our Ignite traineeship programme.
Get in touch!
If you want to gain new skills and get paid work experience; fill out the form below and a member of our traineeship team will be in touch:
Your time will be split between a work placement with an employer, and studying either online or in one of PeoplePlus’ many adult learning centres.
It offers the perfect mix of real work experience and developing yourself by gaining a new qualification.
If you are 19-24 years old, currently unemployed and live in the West Midlands, Yorkshire and Humber, the North East of England or the East Midlands you can join us on Ignite.
- Business admin
- Customer service and customer contact centre
- Customer Service
- Digital skills
- Health and fitness
- Manufacturing – LEAN
- Warehouse and logistics
- Earn up to £600
- A guaranteed interview with your employer
- Improve your CV
- Stand out from other jobseekers with valuable paid work experience
- Gain an industry recognised qualification
- Get a taster of the type of career you want to pursue
- We will pay for any equipment you need to do the job (PPE)
- Your travel costs will be covered
- Progress onto further programmes like an apprenticeship
- Boost your confidence, skills and opportunities
- This won’t affect your benefits e.g. Universal Credit claims
Fill in our form near the top of this page, and we’ll be in touch.
We work with hundreds of employers across the UK to match you with a job that works for you.
Take a leap into the world of work and embrace a new challenge through our traineeship programme – you won’t regret it!
“I’ve been on a mechanics placement – I really liked it. It was what I wanted to do. We get more than enough support from our tutors personally, and the team at my workplace during the placement.” Traineeship Participant