Get the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams
Are you looking to improve your leadership and management skills? This qualification is designed to provide you with thorough knowledge of the key methods used to organise, manage and motivate teams. You will learn key skills relating to inductions, stress management and discipline within the workplace. This qualification will equip you with the knowledge needed to work as a successful manager or effective leader, and is ideal if you want to enter, or progress into a role within your career.
✓ Fully funded (no cost and no catch!) – certificates, resources, support and more included
✓ Learn from your own home, in your own time
✓ One to one Tutor support available via phone or email
✓ Boost your earning potential
✓ Achieve a nationally recognised level 3 qualification
✓ Gain a qualification that is sought after by employers
✓ Perfect for school and college (aged 19+) leavers looking to develop a career path
✓ Perfect for short-term opportunities as well as long-term
- Core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- Ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- Team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- Change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- A full range of communications skills
- Managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- Leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
Eligibility does apply, so you need to be aged 19 or over and live in the Greater Manchester area.
Register your interest
|Course Price||Fully funded|
|Course Length||8-10 weeks|
|Learning Method(s)||Online learning