If you have a business in the North East of England, with employees who are aged between 45 and 55 they can join the Mid-Life MOT programme. Set up to prepare people to think about their future through financial guidance, including investments and pensions, health and wellbeing advice including a health MOT, this programme is completely free for employers and their employees.
Covering three key areas of; work, well-being and wealth, the individuals will work with experienced advisors to develop a personalised programme, which could include:
- One to one biometric assessment/ health checks on our mobile unit provided by Innovate Health Care
- YouCan well-being sessions to develop coping strategies
- Healthier lifestyle sessions
- Pensions sessions
- Workshops on wills and future planning
- One to one support from PeoplePlus career coaches
- Workshops on transferrable skills
Benefits to Employers:
- This is fully funded by the Department of Work and Pensions so there is no cost to employers
- A more motivated and experienced workforce as the later life employees are able and prepared to work up to and into retirement
- A workforce that is more aware of how to manage their health and well-being including managing health conditions
- A service provided at the place of work, including access to our mid life MOT bus - our mobile health unit
- A workforce that has been equipped to develop coping strategies for life’s challenges
- An additional benefit to offer your employees - improving attrition and your overall benefits package.
Timings are flexible to suit the needs of the business, but the programme typically consists of a 15 minute information session and one-to-one sessions and workshops with our Later Life Advisors lasting around an hour each.
If your business wishes to offer this to your employees, email [email protected] to find out more or complete the form below and we'll be in contact with you.