Out of work? Looking to get ahead in a new career?
How about receiving support of up to £600 to learn with us and get a work placement with a local employer? And how does getting a nationally-recognised qualification sound?
Oh, and we’ll cover any travel and equipment costs too.
Too good to be true? Nope. It’s the real deal.
Ignite your new career with our traineeship scheme
Subjects we offer
We do traineeships in
- Business admin
- Call centre
- Customer Service
- Digital skills
- Health and fitness
- Warehouse and logistics
How does a traineeship work?
You’ll split your time between working with the local employer and doing some studying with us. The studying could be online or face to face in one of our learning centres.
We work with hundreds of employers across our regions and in a variety of sectors. There’s sure to be something right for you.
Benefits of doing a traineeship
- Get vital work experience
- Boost your skills and confidence
- See whether the sector is right for you
- Receive support up to [JJ1] [ma2] £600
- Get industry recognised qualifications
- Land a guaranteed interview for a real job
- Improve your CV
- We’ll cover your costs, including travel
- Progress onto an apprenticeship or further study
- It won’t affect any benefits you’re receiving
Ignite traineeships are open for people aged 19-24 who are currently unemployed.
We currently offer traineeships in the West Midlands, North East, East Midlands and Yorkshire and the Humber.
Click here to view our latest Traineeship vacancies and apply today
Want to find out more? Email us email@example.com and one of our friendly team will be in touch.