Let PeoplePlus Payroll Service take care of things
We’re here to help you get the right support to maintain your and your loved ones’ independence.
Anyone receiving direct payments or a personal health budget can use this money to recruit and employ someone to take care of them. These people are often called personal care assistants.
If you take on a personal care assistant, you will become an employer. And that’s where we step in.
Our payroll service takes care of all your obligations as an employer so you don’t have to worry about it.
Our dedicated team will:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC (formerly known as Inland Revenue) if you do not already employ personal assistants.
- Provide timesheets for you to complete with your staff.
- Provide you with a payroll cycle calendar that identifies when timesheets need to be submitted and when your payslips will be produced.
- Calculate all tax and national insurance contributions on behalf of you and your staff.
- Calculate statutory payments (for example, statutory sick pay or statutory maternity pay).
- Produce payslips every four weeks showing how much to pay your staff.
- Regulate and report on your employer responsibilities for workplace pensions.
- Produce and submit P45s if a personal assistant stops working for you.
- Report all necessary documentation to HMRC in real time with end of year P60s produced for your employees.
- Provide you with access to our managed account service where appropriate.
- Offer a dedicated phone line for any enquiries you may have (local rate charge applies).
The PeoplePlus payroll service provides you with peace of mind and ensures all your legal obligations are met in a timely manner.
We use a system called Sage Online Payroll which helps automate and streamline this process, saving time, money and is an environmentally friendly pay solution.
About Sage Online Payroll
To help employers meet their obligation to provide employees (Personal Assistants) with payslips and formal HMRC documents (such as P60s), PeoplePlus, in partnership with Sage, are providing an Online Payroll Bureau. This will enable employers and personal assistants to manage their payroll service online – whilst still being able to access support via telephone when needed.
The Online Payroll Bureau enables personal assistants to submit the hours they work electronically via a smart phone, tablet or computer. The employer can then digitally approve the hours via the Sage secure website. This means the timesheet is received instantly by our payroll team. Payslips and any other HMRC documents are delivered directly to your own individual account within the Online Payroll Bureau.
- With the Online Payroll Bureau, you will be able to:
- Get real-time, secure access to payslips and P60s anytime, from any device
- Easily view, save or print historical payslips and PA)s
- Receive notifications when new payslips and other payroll information are available to view
- Submit personal timesheets on your tablet or phone
- View other uploaded documents, such as pension communication
Employers can access help guides and how-to videos at the Sage Employer Help Centre click here
Personal Assistants can access help guides and how-to videos at the Sage Employee Help Centre click here
To find out more, email email@example.com or fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Get in touch
This form will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org