19-24 year old Traineeship Delivery
PeoplePlus is currently seeking partners to support our 19-24 year old Traineeship delivery within the East Midlands and West Midlands regions.
We are looking for ‘end-to-end’ Delivery Partners to join our supply chain, particularly organisations:
- With a strong track record of local delivery of 19-24 year old Traineeship programmes within the East Midlands and West Midlands
- With effective existing local integration supporting communities and priority learner groups
- With strong employer links to support work placement sourcing and job progression outcomes
- Delivering strong positive progression and employment outcomes for learners
- That can demonstrate local infrastructure and readiness to deliver in East Midlands and West Midlands; and effective response to the impact of Covid-19
- Delivering innovative training provision and skills solutions
We are looking to hear from a diverse range of partners who share our vision, values and commitment to delivering high performing services that transform people’s lives.
*Please note that we will only consider Expressions of Interests from organisations that have delivered Traineeships within the last 3 years
The EOI is an online survey with a return date of 12noon Wednesday 3rd March 2021. The EOI is an active survey and will automatically save your data until the deadline submission time/date.
Please complete the Request an EOI form via this link: https://ppl.plus/EOIRequest
You will then receive an email with a unique link to your EOI.
If you have any questions about this process please contact: email@example.com