DWP Access to Work Partnership Opportunity
PeoplePlus is currently looking to build on its existing delivery partner network in Scotland to deliver workplace assessments for the DWP Access to Work holistic assessment contract to ensure we can continue to meet the existing and changing demands of individuals and employers across the region.
We are looking for ‘end-to-end’ delivery partners to join our existing supply chain from June/July 2020, particularly organisations:
- With a strong track record of working with individuals and employers to deliver ‘end-to-end’ holistic workplace assessments
- With the ability to deliver across the whole of Scotland, including the Highlands and Islands
- That can work to strict DWP KPIs, guidelines and timescales
- With the ability to produce detailed ‘Needs Assessment Reports’, including appropriate recommendations and quotes for DWP to progress with
- That can demonstrate readiness to deliver
We are looking to hear from a diverse range of partners who share our vision, values and commitment to delivering high performing services that transform people’s lives.
For an Expression of Interest document please email: email@example.com
Closing date for completed Expressions of Interest: 7pm Tuesday 16th June 2020.
To get involved in this opportunity please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org