Employability Skills Programme for unemployed adults in South Wales
PeoplePlus is looking to build on its existing partner network to deliver Employability Skills Programme for unemployed adults in South Wales
We are looking for key stakeholder partners with staff who are registered with the Education Workforce Council for Wales (EWC). Including ‘end-to-end’ partners who can start delivery in September 2020 that can demonstrate existing strong local integration and a track record of innovative skills/employability provision in Wales, to support our work placement delivery. Some of the delivery will be through digital communication, but not exclusively.
Partners must be able to develop, source and deliver bespoke work placements for the unemployed and economically inactive, within South Wales, with a clear transition into employment with a further 3 month in-work support element.
All provision will support local communities, deliver employability skills to engage disadvantaged customers and innovative provision that engages people and enables them to overcome barriers to enter sustainable employment.
It is expected that a holistic “customer journey” of activity would include:
· Identification and engagement of participants
· Assessment of needs and action planning
· CV writing, interview practice, job search
· Mental Health and Wellbeing support to address personal and social barriers
· Employer engagement and job brokerage in the priority sectors.
· Progression and sustainability into employment, apprenticeships or self-employment.
Further information regarding payment model will be disclosed at sub-contracting stage.
Please return completed Expressions of Interest and all additional supporting documentation by: 5pm on Monday 17th August to: email@example.com