GMCA Devolved Adult Education Budget
PeoplePlus is currently seeking partners to support our Devolved Adult Education Budget (AEB) delivery within Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA).
We are looking for ‘end-to-end’ delivery partners to join our supply chain from August 2020, particularly organisations:
- That can demonstrate local infrastructure and readiness to deliver in GMCA; and effective response to the impact of Covid-19
- With a strong track record of local delivery of skills programmes; preferably within GMCA
- Delivering vocational and technical training linked to the priority sectors* (see note below)
- With effective existing local integration and engagement strategies supporting communities and priority learner groups
- Delivering strong positive progression and employment outcomes for learners
- Delivering innovative training provision and skills solutions
We are looking to hear from a diverse range of partners who share our vision, values and commitment to delivering high performing services that transform people’s lives.
*Please note that we will only consider Expressions of Interest from organisations able to deliver in at least one of the below priority sectors:
- Digital, Creative and Media
- STEM, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
- Business, Financial & Professional Services (not including Customer Service, Business Administration or Team Leading)
Please returned completed Expression of Interest submissions to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 13th July 2020