New Apprenticeship Commissioning Programme Wales Framework
PeoplePlus is currently seeking partners to support our bid for the New Apprenticeship Commissioning Programme Wales Framework opportunity; for delivery from August 2021.
We are looking for ‘end-to-end’ delivery partners, particularly organisations:
· With a strong track record of local delivery of Apprenticeship programmes and work-based learning in Wales
· Delivering vocational and technical work-based training
· With effective employer engagement strategies, demonstrating strong employer relationships
· With effective existing local integration and engagement strategies supporting communities and priority learner groups
· Delivering strong positive progression; with experience of supporting career development for individuals in work to help them progress into better paid and more secure employment
· Delivering innovative training provision and skills solutions
· That can demonstrate local infrastructure and readiness to deliver in Wales; including effective response to the impact of Covid-19
We are looking to hear from a diverse range of partners who share our vision, values and commitment to delivering high performing services that transform people’s lives.
Please return completed Expressions of Interest by 5pm 30th September 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org