SSU - Cheshire & Warrington
Due to the impact of Covid-19 on the skills sector and the wider economy PeoplePlus is currently looking to build on its existing delivery partner network in Cheshire & Warrington to deliver ESF Skills Support for the Unemployed (SSU) to ensure we can continue to meet the existing and changing demands of individuals and employers across the region.
We are looking for ‘end-to-end’ delivery partners to join our existing supply chain from June 2020, particularly organisations:
- That can demonstrate readiness to deliver; and effective response to the impact of Covid-19 that may, but not exclusively, include a digital offer
- With a strong track record of local delivery of skills programmes
- Delivering vocational and technical training linked to the priority sectors
- With effective existing local integration and engagement strategies supporting communities and priority learner groups
- Delivering strong positive progression and employment outcomes for learners
- Delivering innovative training provision and skills solutions
We are looking to hear from a diverse range of partners who share our vision, values and commitment to delivering high performing services that transform people’s lives.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please complete the Expression of Interest documents below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline:10am Tuesday 26th May 2020