To help employers meet their obligation to provide employees (Personal Assistants) with payslips and formal HMRC documents (such as P60s), PeoplePlus, in partnership with Sage, are providing an Online Payroll Bureau. This will enable employers and personal assistants to manage their payroll service online – whilst still being able to access support via telephone when needed.
The Online Payroll Bureau enables personal assistants to submit the hours they work electronically via a smart phone, tablet or computer. The employer can then digitally approve the hours via the Sage secure website. This means the timesheet is received instantly by our payroll team. Payslips and any other HMRC documents are delivered directly to your own individual account within the Online Payroll Bureau.
- With the Online Payroll Bureau, you will be able to:
- Get real-time, secure access to payslips and P60s anytime, from any device
- Easily view, save or print historical payslips and PA)s
- Receive notifications when new payslips and other payroll information are available to view
- Submit personal timesheets on your tablet or phone
- View other uploaded documents, such as pension communication
Employers can access help guides and how-to videos at the Sage Employer Help Centre click here
Personal Assistants can access help guides and how-to videos at the Sage Employee Help Centre click here