Skills Support for the Workforce in Greater Birmingham & Solihull
Unlock potential and develop your staffs talent through the Skills for the Workforce programme.
We work with the UK’s leading organisations, providing bespoke training to upskill future leaders.
From first time managers to experienced leaders, our programmes empower employees at every level, equipping them with the skills they need to succeed.
Due to Covid-19 impact we have flipped our delivery model and all our delivery is done online, however once restrictions are lifted we will resume to with face to face workplace delivery.
For now, we will virtually meet you, decide on a suitable plan to upskill your employees and then deliver exactly what is agreed.
Our trainers are all industry specialists with proven and extensive credentials.
Whilst the currently delivery for sector based training is currently online, our workplace training will resume as normal once restrictions lift.
Workplace Sector training available
- Business, Leadership and Management
- Childcare and Education (including Special Educational Needs and Disabilities)
- Customer Service
- Functional Skills *(if deemed appropriate to deliver after IAG as part of a learning pathway)
- Health and Social Care
- IT and Digital
- Personal Development
- Retail and Hospitality
- Team Leading
PeoplePlus also offer a range of fully funded distance learning opportunities to individuals. All the courses available are Level 2 and are fully accredited. The courses available include:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Business Administration
- Caring for children and young people
- Counselling Skills
- Principles of customer services
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding behaviour that challenges
- Understanding nutrition and health
- Working with individuals with learning difficulties
Find out more information on these courses or for the full range of courses available click here.
We also offer employment pathways for redundancy support click here.
- A more efficient business with improved profitability
- A highly skilled workforce delivering quality outputs for your customers and improving business performance
- Improved staff satisfaction and motivation, reducing staff turnover
- A wider appeal to new recruits
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace and improved chance of winning new business
The SSW programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), a wide range of training can be accessed at no cost to your business.
- Members of staff must be aged 16 +, employed by the organisation and eligible to work in the UK
- The employers must be registered in the Midlands SSW LEP areas -Birmingham, Solihull, Wyre Forrest, Bromsgrove and Redditch.
Get in Touch
To find out more about this programme fill out our form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org