Health & Wellbeing
With our wellbeing tools, services and support, you can transform organisational culture and empower individuals.
Everything in our portfolio has either been developed by our in-house experts or chosen by them for its effectiveness.
Our offer includes:
- Expert advice and hands-on support to help you plan and manage services and integrate wellbeing into your organisation.
- Simple and appealing tools employees can – and do – use to improve their personal health and wellbeing.
- High quality support services for individuals in immediate need.
In the complex world of workplace wellbeing, we take away the guesswork, providing only tools and services proven to help keep people fit for work and doing good work.
How you work with us is down to you. Choose a single service or a bespoke package, tailored to your needs. Alternatively, ask us for recommendations on how to get best value from a fixed budget.
Organisation level wellbeing tools and services
Roll out wellbeing services and boost value from wellbeing spending.
- Wellbeing diagnostics – a free assessment giving you an organisational wellbeing score so you can make a business case for further action
- Wellbeing strategy and costed action plans – straightforward, practical recommendations for next steps
- Managed service provision –we can manage all your wellbeing services, developing an integrated approach and helping you get the best from what’s already in place
- Policies and processes – help to put critical wellbeing foundations in place
- Reporting – tracking the measures that matter
- Promotional campaigns – communications to boost employee engagement
- Focus groups and staff surveys – research projects run by our in-house researchers, providing robust data and recommendations to inform decision making
- Wellbeing champions programmes – training and ongoing support to build your own team of wellbeing champions and keep the momentum going
- Resilience at work team and individual assessments – we’re accredited to deliver resilience assessments through the Resilience at Work Toolkit
- Management training – workshops providing managers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to improve team wellbeing
- Occupational health services – qualified physiotherapists to assess working practices and recommend improvements
Individual level wellbeing tools and services
Find the services and support you need to give your employees a five-star package of wellbeing benefits.
Online and telephone services
Healthy Extras bundle
Four popular employee benefits in a single package:
- 24/7 employee help line, providing guidance from counsellors, lawyers and medical advisors
- 24/7 telephone GP services
- Employee access to Big White Wall online mental health peer support platform
- Brand rewards and discount codes from over 700 retailers
Wellbeing Journey digital wellbeing platform
Personalised online programmes that encourage people to make small, sustainable changes, focusing on mindset, nutrition, movement and recovery.
Nudge financial health platform
A world-leading and intuitive financial wellbeing platform that helps people manage money by combining financial education with personalised and timely prompts.
Thrive mental health app
The only NHS approved mental health app. Thrive helps individuals identify and reduce mental health risk factors, and provides evidence-based support tools to aid recovery.
Online group wellbeing coaching
Structured programmes led by our coaches, including webinars and action learning sets.
Face-to-face individual and group wellbeing coaching
Blocks of sessions allowing employees to book in and discuss personal wellbeing concerns.
In-house wellbeing training
Workshops on a wide range of topics, designed and delivered by experts.
Physical fitness sessions
“For other organisations looking to roll-out their wellbeing strategy, we would strongly suggest that you speak to PeoplePlus first”
Rebecca Eaton, Lead Health and Wellness Partner, United Utilities