Want to join a company helping to transform the lives of people across Britain?
Then look no further.
We’re an ethical, people focused organisation. After all, it’s in our name.
Our people are happy, motivated and feel looked after. They’re committed and inspired, safe in the knowledge we are helping them to develop as people and professionals.
Check out our vacancies
What it’s like to work at PeoplePlus:
And it’s not just us saying so either. We have an Investors in People Silver accreditation and one-star Best Company accreditation meaning we’re ‘very good to work for’. We’re recognised as being:
- One of the top 25 education and training providers to work for
- One of the top 75 employers in the Yorkshire and Humber region
- One of the top 100 employers to work for in the Midlands
We’re always looking for people to join us to help us grow and help even more people.
We reward our teams for their hard work and dedication. Some of our key benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Minimum 25 days’ annual leave, plus Bank Holidays (increases after 3 & 5 years)
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing centre
- Medicash or private medical insurance
- Enhanced maternity or adoption package
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Discounts on products and services
- Life Day and Volunteering Day in addition to annual leave
- Additional one-week paid leave for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Buy shares in the company
- SmartTech purchase scheme
- Monthly 'Simply the Best' awards and recognition
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 Years of Service Red Letter Day Recognition
- Christmas Meal allowance
Investing in Skills
As the country’s leading employability and training provider, it’s important that we invest in the skills of our own people as well as the people we support every day.
We continuously invest in skills training and development programmes for our staff, including a thorough induction scheme to ensure new starters feel part of the PeoplePlus family from day one.
We also offer our popular internal Apprenticeship programme, and numerous e-learning and development opportunities. We also offer membership to the Institute of Employability Professionals; giving people of all ages the opportunity to develop their skills and experience various parts of our bustling organisation.
Hear from our colleagues about their on-boarding experience this is James' story:
Download our gender pay gap report
Thinking of joining our team? View our latest vacancies