Let PeoplePlus Payroll Service take care of things
We’re here to help you get the right support to maintain your and your loved ones’ independence.
Anyone receiving direct payments or a personal health budget can use this money to recruit and employ someone to take care of them. These people are often called personal care assistants.
If you take on a personal care assistant, you will become an employer. And that’s where we step in.
Our payroll service takes care of all your obligations as an employer so you don’t have to worry about it.
Our dedicated team will:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC (formerly known as Inland Revenue) if you do not already employ personal assistants.
- Provide timesheets for you to complete with your staff.
- Provide you with a payroll cycle calendar that identifies when timesheets need to be submitted and when your payslips will be produced.
- Calculate all tax and national insurance contributions on behalf of you and your staff.
- Calculate statutory payments (for example, statutory sick pay or statutory maternity pay).
- Produce payslips every four weeks showing how much to pay your staff.
- Regulate and report on your employer responsibilities for workplace pensions.
- Produce and submit P45s if a personal assistant stops working for you.
- Report all necessary documentation to HMRC in real time with end of year P60s produced for your employees.
- Provide you with access to our managed account service where appropriate.
- Offer a dedicated phone line for any enquiries you may have (local rate charge applies).
The PeoplePlus payroll service provides you with peace of mind and ensures all your legal obligations are met in a timely manner.
We use a system called Iris Payroll Professional (IPP), alongside MyEpay Window which helps automate and streamline this process, saving time, money and is an environmentally friendly pay solution.
About MyePay Window
To help employers meet their obligation to provide employees (Personal Assistants) with payslips and formal HMRC documents (such as P60s), PeoplePlus, in partnership with IPP, are providing access to MyePay Window. This will enable employers and personal assistants to manage their payroll service online – whilst still being able to access support via telephone when needed.
Here are some key features which are available within My ePay:
Direct secure delivery and access to payroll information without the need to print and/or email
Email notifications for both employers and employees about payslips and/or document delivery to the Portal
Choose their own memorable username and password with the ability to reset it when required
Access Payslips, P60s, P11Ds, P45s, CIS statements and AE letters with the ability to download and save them 24/7
The site is easy and simple to use and is compatible on mobile, tablet and smartphone
Employers can access help guides and how-to videos from MyePaye
Personal Assistants can access help guides and how-to videos at the MyePay Employee Help Centre
To find out more, complete our enquiry form