We make a positive difference to people’s lives – every single day.
As part of The Staffline Group, we use our experience to support hundreds of thousands of people each year.
Our committed teams work across Britain to deliver a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education, starting a business, and support to help employers grow.
To put it simply, we:
- Support people to find and keep jobs
- Help people to set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills training to further people’s careers
- Work with employers to build a skilled and happy workforce
- Rehabilitate people with convictions
- Tackle the root causes of offending
- Help people to live independently
- Support carers
We do all this in partnership with likeminded public, private and voluntary organisations to ensure our efforts are coordinated and are having the right impact in our communities.
Meet the people leading the organisation – our Board.