Find help to live independently
Our health and social care support services enable thousands of people to live independently across England and Wales each year.
These trusted services and our dedicated teams empower people – at whatever stages of their life – to live more independent, happier lives.
We work closely with people to understand their needs, make sure their voices are heard and provide well-rounded and tailored support to help them thrive.
Our Health & Social Care services include
- Independent Living Services across England and Wales - including direct payments and personal care assistants
- Gloucestershire Carers' Hub a support for unpaid carers exclusively in Gloucesterhsire
Today, we deliver independent living and care support services across England and Wales and help to shape future services by sharing our expertise and the thoughts of the people we help with local and central governments.
Last year alone we
- Helped over 10,000 people with direct payments
- Provided 3,921 employers with payroll and 4,092 with money management support
- Managed 7,325 holistic assessment referrals, achieving a 98% conversion rate
- Generated 2,489 new carer registrations and completed 2,097 assessments
- Supported NHS with good health and vaccine roll out across Gloucestershire
Take a look at the work we do and the support available to you and your family using the links on the right handside of the page.
You can contact us here
Find out more about our services