Got a business idea or have you been running a business for up to 3 years?
Start Up West Yorkshire is a fully funded programme providing business support for people living or starting a business in West Yorkshire. Helping you to achieve your business goals through mentoring, 121 support, webinars as well as networking opportunities.
What support is available?
- Dedicated support throughout your time on the programme from an experienced Business Adviser who will assist you through a personalised action plan to launch and build a sustainable business.
- Access to over 12 hours of webinars – covering topics such as bookkeeping, promoting your business, planning for growth, sustainability and much more.
- 3 hours of intensive 1-2-1 coaching on specialist business topics, such as social media, websites, legal and accounting, delivered by experts in their field.
- Events and Networking opportunities.
Our webinars include:
Jumpstart Your Planning
Have a business idea or recently started your own business? This session will help show you what to focus on, to achieve both short and long-term goals.
Keeping a track of the cash coming in and out is critical to running a successful business. Improve your confidence, knowledge and skills in bookkeeping with this easy-to-understand webinar. We’ll take a look at different bookkeeping systems and show you how to complete your tax returns and self-assessments.
Promoting Your Business Online
Find out how to leverage social media to ensure you're reaching the right people at the right time, and getting your message out there. We'll show you how to use both organic and paid social media campaigns to grow your audience and see real results.
Sales and Negotiation
Good negotiation skills will help your business grow. Whether securing a new partnership, making a sale, or working with a new supplier, the art of selling is just that, an art, and we're going to teach you how to perfect it.
You will also get support with Planning your finances, how to plan a website, Confidence in Business, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Planning for growth & profitability, SEO and LinkedIn and much more
We're working with The West Yorkshire Combined Authority, the Leeds City Region Local Enterprise Partnership, and the AD:VENTURE enterprise programme to offer start-up support for new businesses in West Yorkshire.
To be eligible for Start Up West Yorkshire, you MUST be:
- A resident of West Yorkshire
- Interested in setting up your own business or have a business less than three years old
- Aged 18 or over
For more information, fill in the form below, call us on 03301 755 759 and press option 4, or email: [email protected]
See what other support we can offer in your area